Friday, October 15, 2010

The Big 26

I can't believe I'm 26 and mi bebe 20 weeks already. Well I had a great birthday, it is actually the first birthday that Danny and I were together for since we have been married.  Last year he was in CA and I was in UT for my birthday but a couple weeks later I went out to visit him, so this year was extra special.  The day was quite eventful, I worked, then we went to a Doctors apt later in the day then we decided to go out to eat. We didn't do much that day since it was the beginning of the week, so Danny informed me that he had a surprise for me on Friday.  I was really excited because I like surprises!  But of course we were running late cause Danny got done at school later then he would have liked so we had to rush driving there.  Then Danny dropped me off to pick up our tickets at will-call while he parked, but then he couldn't find any parking and ended up parking on a  the street, finally he got to the theater 3 minutes before the show started.  The best part was after the show we walked around in circles between two streets that had a grip of clubs and crazy people outside looking for the car because he forgot where he parked it but we finally found it!

Here it is... we went to see Broadway's Burn the Floor.



 It was all Ballroom dancing "reinvented"
my moves at 19 weeks











For the most part the dancing was amazing, but I don't know if I could say the same for some of the costumes which they probably ended up buying at Victoria Secret.  I really enjoyed the live music and  special guest singer, we also saw a couple people from so you think you can dance.  I would have to say their Tango was okay, but I have my opinion on ballroom Tango! All in all we really liked it!  I have the best husband ever!!

Pregnancy update:  We find out the sex on the 25th!!! finally!

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks


I took this picture right before work, so I look super tired, plus I think I look more pregnant in my face, okole (butt), lonjas (love handles) then I do in my stomach area.  oh well!

3 comments:

  1. Uhmmmmmmmm, You barely even look pregnant- you teeny girl. So When do you find out? Any day now right? Or did you guys decide to wait. We better be the first to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your coming little bundle of joy! How exciting! I think little girls are sooooooo fun! Get out the bows and frilly dresses! Love it! And Happy Birthday! Looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad I found you guys on here!!! Congratulations on the baby news, we're expecting also!! -Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete