Before summer started things were a little stressful here in our home mainly because Danny was preparing to take is Ph.d qualifying exam and he was super nervous about that so there were many early mornings and late nights. Which meant we didn't see him much, plus it didn't help that there were days were I didn't feel good at all and just wanted to stay in bed! June 18th was the big day for Danny! he got up super early to get to school with enough time to settle in before his rigorous, 3 hour verbal, comprehensive exam began. the professors on his committee tested him not only on his research or the classes he took at UC Davis, but ALL his soil/chemistry classes, dating back to when he was an undergrad at BYU, talk about comprehensive being the worst kind of exam! But, I am proud to say, that YES, he passed and I knew he would, so hopefully he will be Dr. Daniel Bair by the end of summer 2013. Since then Danny hasn't felt as stressed which has been nice. We took a little vacation to L.A for our friends daughters 1st birthday, spend time with the in-laws and my sister and her family were vacationing in Anaheim so we met up and went to Disneyland/ California adventure..... which was soo much fun, las primas had a blast together. (there are too many pictures to upload to the blog so if you would like to see them check out Fb)
I loved, loved Cars Land!!
my little minnie mouse! She loved her minnie ears
Summer for Elia and I has been fun. Now that she is walking and is old enough to entertain herself for a while, we play outside kicking the soccer ball and relax in her kiddy pool on hot days.
I am amazed on how much Elia loves the water, she has no fear
Danny's Fathers day gift-
I saw this idea online and thought it would be perfect for Danny since he likes super hero stuff
3 bottles were filled with IBC rootbeer and the other 3 with his favorite candies
it looks ghetto because we don't have a color printer, so I tired my best to add color.
So the reason I hadn't been feeling good around the time Danny was preparing for this test was because on Mother's day, we found out that Baby Bair #2 is on it's way- Jan. 2013
Baby at 10 weeks and 1 day
We are super excited! this pregnancy has taken me for a ride! I feel like I have felt more nauseous with this pregnancy and we actually had a little scare 2 days ago when I went to the E.R. but after having another Ultrasound done, the baby is doing good, normal heartbeat and everything on my end to house the baby for the next couple months looks good. This experience has been a testimony to me of how precious life is and how much I and my family rely on the Lord.... and I am so so thankful for priesthood blessings!
Felicidades Danny & Anna!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting.
ReplyDelete