I am sorry to all those who have check my blog (if there are any left) and there hasn't been an update... well here it is finally...Since the last time I blogged, the last weekend of Sept we were able to
take a weekend trip to South Lake Tahoe and stay in a Resort there. It
was a nice little getaway and early birthday present for me. I drive
was beautiful up highway 50, but once we came around the
mountain and saw the lake, it was quite breath taking. We enjoyed
relaxing at the resort, pool/hot tub, eating lunch at the lake and hiking on trails where we were able to see bears climbing and
playing in trees not too far from us and see Salmon swim upstream. Elia
enjoyed seeing "los osos y pes", she is a nature/outdoor girl just like her daddy
The resort
Elia signing pes
This is the first time she has ever "posed" for a picture
I think this was Elia's favorite thing of the whole resort-circulating doors
25 weeks in this picture









Okay, I love her "posing" for a picture. Sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete