I'm sure you've noticed I've become a slacker at keeping my blog up to date and since a lot has happened since my last post, at this point my "catch up" will intail yet another list of our "happenings" with a lot of pictures. Enjoy!
*we celebrated our 4 yr aniversary in June and I was able to wear my ring again (had to send it to Ut to get worked on)
*Danielito went on his first father-son campout at 4 months. Everybody thought I was crazy for letting him go
*went to Utah for a week for my sisters babyshower and spent time with family/friends. While in Utah Elia got to go to dance practice with lani, my dads house almost caught on fire and I saw the Honduras soccer team at the airport
*I've been super busy with my calling as Y.W pres. Doing camp fundraisers, youth conf, mutual and keeping my girls active. Danny is the Y.M pres. So we have busy Tuesdays and Sundays
*I was asked to choreographed and teach 2 dances for one of my yw quinceñera
*we've been enjoying going to the spray parks to cool down from the nasty heat
*my kids are growing up too fast. Elia talks a lot. She knows 13 letters of the alphabet in spanish, she can count to 20 in spanish to 10 in english she LOVES getting wet, being outside with Danny, she's always helping me around the house, talking on the phone to prima lani, she loves dancing and singing and she adores her brother! Oh and she's doing better with potty training (: but we still have a ways to go!
I love your garden! And wow that pick of her shiny brown hair is soo nice! love it!!
ReplyDelete