Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Potty trained

Its safe to say that Elia at 2 1/2 years old is potty trained....she was showing signs before she turned 2 but with a new baby at that time I was not consistent enough with her, until now. It also helped that when her prima lani came to visit, who is potty trained already elia would see her use "la pelela o inodoro grande" so I think that got her wanting to do what lani was doing....plus she simply didn't like having a wet/dirty diaper on. My goal of getting it done before she turned 3 has been met..it feels so liberating!
We went to chuck-e-cheese on friday for family night and I had put a pull up on certain that she'd be too distracted playing to tell me she needed to go pipis and to avoid an accident..but to my surprise she stopped playing and told me TWICE she needed to go. First time pipis second time popos...I was thrilled...
My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment