
I decided to start a blog now that I am married and moved to California. Most of you already know that Danny and I got married June 5, 2009. It was one of the happiest days of my life. Things could have not gone any better. We were surrounded by our loving, supportive families and friends and were married in the most beautiful temple (San Diego) for eternity! During the summer I completed my summer practicum, which was a great experience, although I didn't think so at the time, and Danny was working on his thesis and got accepted into University of California Davis to do a PH.D in Soil Chemistry. Once the fall semester came around we decided it would be best for me to finish up my student teaching in UT (since that was the last thing I needed to do for my program) and he start in Davis. So yes, that meant that the newly-weds of about 3 1/2 months were going to be apart of 3 months. i was able to visit Danny once in October and he spoiled me that trip. We went to San Fran for the weekend and watched Wicked. It was unbelievable! Then Danny came out to UT for Thanksgiving and we were able to spend that we both of our families, which was nice. Danny's semester ended before mine so he came out to UT mid-Dec. to pack everything and start our new adventures to Northern California!Before we left, I had the most wonderful opportunity to be involved in a play "El Salvador del Mundo" it is the same play that is done in the Conference Center every Christmas but in spanish and only the first half. I had so many great, humbling, spiritual experiences and feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of it along with my family. It sure got me into the Christmas spirit and it's true meaning!






Yay! You are going to blog! Cheehoo!! Now I'll know everything that is going on with you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture of your family in front of the San Diego Temple is so sweet. Wow, I have never seen your dad with facial hair...interesting. And who invited the dude with the gray suit to the wedding....hello he should have worn black so that he would fit in. We love you and hope that you are having fun in Cali.
ReplyDelete