Danny's pinata
Friday, September 10, 2010
Danny's cumple/Labor day/15 weeks
On September 6th it was Danny's birthday and my 15 weeks mark. We had a pretty relaxed labor day. We had a BBQ the saturday before with Roy/Gail Bair family, we ate some yummy food and then after the kids attempted to hit the pinata that I took to celebrate Danny's birthday. The kids were very hesitant at first, I guess it was there first time they have ever hit one so they were kind of stand offish, until Taylin went crazy on it.... then they felt more comfortable breaking it and realized that in doing so the reward was falling candy. On Monday Danny and I worked out in the morning (which was very much needed), went to the mall, ate at cheescake factory (which is his favorite desert) then finished the night with going to a movie, Inception. We really enjoyed the movie, quite mind boggling. Here are some pictures....
Danny's pinata
Danny's pinata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









You're so cute and tiny, but you probably feel like you're huge huh?? I remember that phase. lol. I felt huge, but everyone was like, you're so small!!! lol! SoOoOo exciting! Please keep putting pics up of that cute belly of yours!! :)
ReplyDelete