Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Digna hija de su madre (Like mother, Like daughter)

While I was cleaning up the house getting ready for when family comes for Elia's blessing, I came across one of my boxes with all my picture albums and found.........

                 
 For those who don't know this is what my family would call a classic "Anna" picture.  This is when my sister and I were little and lived in Hawaii (don't ask me why my mom dressed me in blue, I know, it makes me look like a boy)
Now let me tell you why it's a classic "Anna" picture, 1- My crying was more like SCREAMING, so they say. My family claims it was so bad at times that it was piercing to the ear- but at least I have a good set of lungs!  2- I don't like people touching my face. Now that mania, I'm sure developed as I got older, so I really don't know why I was crying, but the picture says it all.

Once I found the picture of my sister and me, I remembered of a picture we took of Elia Noemi and Noelani (my sisters daughter) when they were visiting, that surprising depicts some similarities.  Here it is.....

Yes, that is my daughter screaming on the left and on the right, my cute niece with her innocent look. Elia's face tells it all... she sure doesn't have a cute little wimmper cry like some babies..... Anyway, maybe my baby has more of me in her then I thought (but I don't know if this particular trait is a good one to be too proud of!)

1 comment:

  1. that is sooo cute!!! haha. that is hilarious that you have two pixs that are so identical! i LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete