In August Danny decided that he wanted to take professional family pictures before Elia started getting teeth. Janessa (Danny's cousin) is a faithful customer at JC Penny's portrait studio, so we asked her some questions and she suggested to get the membership, which was only $20 and it covers all the sitting fee's for 2 years. So pretty much when we visit family in L.A or UT we can take as many people as we want for a shoot and only pay for the prints we want (which I only buy with a coupon). Anyway, we decided to do it which I am glad we did because we never really have pictures of all 3 of us together. After we got our family pictures back I decided to do another shoot with just Elia and give it to Danny for his birthday- I can't tell you how much he LOVES looking at pictures of her. He will get onto my facebook (which I guess is OUR fb now) just to look at the pictures I post of Elia. The photo shoot had a theme... "Proud to be......" American, Argentine and Mexican! So I had her wearing something from each country. My brother recently came back from Argentine and bought Elia and baby soccer jersey, then Abuelita Elia bought her a cute 4th of July top that says "America's sweetheart" but we didn't have a Mexican baby jersey for her yet so I decided to use mine on her... and this is how they turned out...
With daddy's indoor soccer ball










I'm a fan of JCPenney too! That's where we get all the pictures of the boys done. Which reminds me that i haven't posted the most recent ones. AHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo good, ok i've officially named you my baby weight loss inspiration body! hahaha, oh she's so cute, especially with her little Argentine jersey. Hopefully one day in the future, our daughters will meet up at Soar or LL auditions, hahaha :) that would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteOMG sooooooooooo cute. I love the theme!
ReplyDelete