Friday, September 23, 2011

7 Meses


Elia turned 7 months on the 21st of this month and since she doesn't have her next Dr. appt. till November, I thought I'd post a little something about her new discoveries.
- Her cry has changed from a cute whimper to a "they are killing me scream"- there used to be some what of a progression but not anymore, and she wines now.
- She notices when I leave the room or walk away from her and she will either start crying or wine until distracted.
-She sits up on her own. She started this around 6 1/2 months but I still put the boppy close by because when she wants to reach for a toy she will just topple over, roll onto her tummy then start her journey to reach her toy that is out of her immediate grasp.
-She likes patting everything, the floor, arms, face, toys etc.
-Eating is one of her favorite things, for now.  So far she has liked everything I've given her.  She also hum's between bites or will stick her thumb in her mouth if I'm not fast enough. (and boy does her poop stink)
-She is quite the talker and uses her hands to tell her story. 
-She gets bored of her toys, so I'm starting to entertain her with plastic water bottles, wooden spoons etc. she is more into the basic, simple toys I guess.
- She is a little angel during church, but she does like to talk during Sacrament meeting or during the lesson in Y.W.
-She is my little Zumberita.  She loves coming to zumba with me (until Danny comes to get her).  She loves the music and is so observant of all our moves!!
I have been able to catch some of  these cute milestone/discoveries on camera/video.  Enjoy!









This is how I know she had a good nap- she wakes up talking to herself

1 comment: