Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The time has come.....

where I need to face the fact that I'm getting old!  Yes, I am now 27, it just means I am closer to 30 now.. Kind of crazy to think about... I catch myself thinking about the single/dating days, where responsibility was minimal, where I had the energy to go dancing, and where I didn't have to watch what I ate (as much).  But then I think about the things I've accomplished, the positive and negative experiences I had, the people I've met...(aka Danny-thank you Living Legends ji ji) the smiles and tears shared, my family, my husband and beautiful baby and the blessing/gift it is to be a mother... and I wouldn't take it back for anything... and I think to myself- I am a very lucky girl!!! So although I'm just going to be getting older from here on out--I love my life.  My birthday was pretty busy.  In the morning we had some repair guy check out our heater, then I drove into Davis went to the DMV to apply for a CA license (since my UT one expired, I had some withdrawls) and had to take the written test, after that I picked up the baby who was at school with Danny and I went to tutor for 1 hour.  Danny then took me to get a mani/pedicure and then we went out to eat at BJ's.  It was a great birthday!  Thanks to everyone who made it special!
                                         
                                              Elia's Sunday/Conference outfit- I love the leggings

                                                              Mi bailarina con su tutu
                                                     getting pampered
                                                         Mis amores out in the rain

                                                       yummy pizza



                                                                 What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You're not alone! I'm not too far behind! Love the umbrella Danny and Elia were using. hahaha

    ReplyDelete