We spent Thanksgiving out in Utah. I flew out a couple day's early to be able to spend more time with my family because we decided to leave a day early from Utah to make it to our nieces baby blessing in Vegas. I love the Holiday's and being able to spend time with family. Most of all I loved observing the two primas together. Lani and Elia became best friends by the 2nd day I was there. We got to see the new Provo Beach Resort in the Riverwoods mall and boy did we have fun. Thursday we ate Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's. Friday night we went to visit Danny's grandma and on our way home we stopped by Temple square and oh how I miss seeing those lights during the Holiday's.
Here are some picture/video clips, enjoy! - please excuse my singing and commentary!
![]() |
| This slideshow made with Smilebox |

ana!!! why do we miss you every time you go to utah??? we need to coordinate our trips! Elia is so adorable, she is growing up too quickly!
ReplyDelete