Thursday, January 5, 2012

Las Fiestas del 2011

Since a lot has gone on since my last post (I say that a lot) I figure the best way to post about our family events is what I normally do.... making lists of our different activities and a slide show with pictures/videos.  So I apologize for the lack of stories, hopefully one day I will be a dedicated, full-time blogger verses a lazy, part-time one.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  Our little family of 3 sure did.  Having a baby old enough to rip the wrapping papers off the presents and being more entertained with the paper then the toy makes the Holidays so much more fun- and here is to a new year with new goals and adventures!!! (and maybe a couple more little Bairs too)

- I forgot to post that Elia got her first tooth in November when we were in Utah (Thanksgiving)
- To add to that she got her 2nd tooth when we were driving home from Utah (Christmas)
-Elia had her first Jelly Belly factory tour. (We went with the youth in our ward)
-We spent Christmas in Utah and had a wonderful time caroling, eating, visiting friends and family
-Had a blast at our couples game night- although there really wasn't any game playing for the adults.... but the kids sure did have fun.. and it was great to catch up with some GREAT friends!!
-Drove back to Cali New Years Eve... got home in 9 1/2 hours and relaxed the rest of the time... What a trip!! I love the Holidays and feel so blessed to have all the people/things in my life.. I couldn't ask for more!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. it was so fun hanging out with you guys again and all the babies running around!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look absolutely stunning in your photo. wow! glad to hear everything is going great for the bairs! we miss you guys and all the fun we had hanging out!

    ReplyDelete