Friday, April 5, 2013

2 and 2

At the begining of march Daniel turned 2 months and I've been trying to faithfully take pictures of him each month, so as I did a mini photo shoot of him, of course Elia wants in on the fun,then I realized that she had just turned 2 yrs old so we did a sibling 2 & 2 shoot.
Now that Danielito is closer to 3 months I might as well write about some of his mile stones.
He is a good eater, growing boy and super strong.  He holds his head up with much control and he likes to be standing.
He is a social little one...he loves to "talk" and does it for quite a while..its cute to see Elia and him converse.
He loves the hamaca it is a great babysitter when we are outside
He is our guerito and most likely will have light eyes. I think he does look more like me as a baby but as I was looking through Elia's baby pictures I totally saw a resemblance. He is a better mix of both Danny and I.
He is a happy boy and love him to pieces.
Quick story about his 2month shots.... we went to the dr. and when the nurse walked in Elia started crying held onto me and kept saying "no mami no". I explained to her that the visit was for hermanito not her (she had her 2yr check up a couple weeks before) she finally calmed down as I put daniel on the bed. When the nurse came back in to give him the shots once again Elia realized what was going to happen and literally started crying louder than daniel saying "no hermanito no, duele hermanito" once the nurse was done I had to console her more than daniel. It was sad but so cute at the same time, she was obviously trying to warn him and sympathized with him. I love my two kids. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment