Tuesday, February 26, 2013

1 going onto 2

Elia turned 2 on Feb 21st.... I know all moms say this but it's true that kIds grow up too fast....I love observing her curiousity, how she learns from her surrounding and how quick she developes new skills.  She sure keeps me on my toes with her spicy, sassy lIttle attitude (which Danny says she got from me, but Im not too sure she gets It ALL from me). I call her my lIttle "loro" because everything we say to her or she hears, she repeats, so we have to be very Careful what we say around her,She will even challenge me with words. I'll say a word in English- shoes-and she corrects me by saying " no mami es zapatos" and she does it in both languages... she loves to count to 20 and play with her abc letters, she loves helping Danny outside, and she adores her hermanito and is very nurturing, but most of all she is crazy about "autos" Disney's cars... she wants to watch It almost every day and has the movie memorized. So for that reason her party was cars themed. I found some cute ideas online that helped with me with decoration etc.. all and all I think it turned out good and I didn't have to stress about.. it was fun to see her reaction to things... I sure do love her at this age, it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment