Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our "itty bitty living space"

Well I have decided to post some pictures of our apt. You'll see the before, not so cleaned to after, ALOT more clean. Through out this process of decorating and organizing, Danny was very compliant and let me do what I wanted to do, but during this process I had to educate Danny that in the bathroom there are certain towels you absolutely CAN NOT use because they are for decoration! for him a towel is a towel, which is true, but the towels that are for decoration can't be used for after a shower!!! After I explained this to him and after much backing up from Aunt Gail and a worker at Wal-mart, he does a great job in using his assigned towel. He actually came up with a cute (yet MANly) idea to decorate with some smaller towels and a basket I had. Now when it came to the big love sac, he did not want to have to move it out of the house in UT, into the truck, then out of the truck, into the apt in CA because he claims it will never be used and takes up too much room. But we brought it with us anyway, and in my opinion I think he likes it (although he might not admit it to anyone) But it's our place to watch movies now, so it all worked out! Our extra room is pretty much storage as of right now and probably for awhile. Let's just say we are both happy we decided to go with the 2 bedroom. We like our little, humble apt, we occasionally will hear musical instruments played right above us (which sounds nice) and also a couple loud arguments (which doesn’t sound so nice). All in all t is finally all organized and clean, which makes it more relaxing to be in.









 











 












 
 























3 comments:

  1. are you able to see my blog still or do I need to re-invite you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment looks great! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ana!!!! love the blog/post... so when can we come visit you guys??!!!

    ReplyDelete