Friday, June 24, 2011

4 meses/Baby blessing

Elia had her 4 month check up on the 22nd.  I know I write this every time I post about her, but it really is amazing how fast she is growing.  I am just so Thankful I am able to stay home with her to experience and witness everything she does.  For this appointment I went alone because Danny was "out in the field playing in dirt" and I have to say I don't get as emotional when they give her shots now then from before.  But once again, she was a champ!  She cried when they gave her the second shot then she calmed down and started sucking her whole fist once I picked her up. Once we got home we both took a nap, then went to Danny's cousins mother in-laws house to go swimming for her first time... and she LOVED the water!
 Here are her 4 month stats:
Weight- 12 lbs 5oz -27%
Height- 25 in- 84%
Head- 16.5- 76%

Here are some pictures swimming-more to come

Since it's finally been nice summer weather we like to play outside
                                          when Daddy gets home
 
Picking Daddy's "hana-buddah"
                                                        

                                                              Our little familia
                   I know... there is not a lot of resemblance- but I promise she IS mine


The weekend of Fathers day we were able to go down to So. Cal to visit Danny's family and be a part of  Samuel James Disner's baby blessing-oh how I love baby blessings, they are so special.  Nora and Mike were in CA for vacation, Susie drove from Vegas and Katie came from Utah, so it was a weekend full of family fun, we celebrated Abuelita's birthday and Danny's first Fathers day-Elia gave Daddy a book for him to read to her at night called "Daddy loves me" and we also made him a Shutterfly book with pictures of the family- mainly of Elia and he keeps it in his back pack so he can take her with him everywhere he goes.  We had so much fun visiting family and meeting new cousins, we wish we lived closer to them so Elia can play with them more often.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

3 comments:

  1. lol @ "she is mine!!" haha! she is soo sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do grow up so fast! Aspen is turning 3 next month and I can't believe it. She is beautiful! How fun to be swimming with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anna!! your daughter is sooo cute!!! we are going to be in sacramento in two weeks for my dad's class reunion so we gotta hook up!!!

    ReplyDelete