Thursday, June 9, 2011

Danny's pride and joy!

Now that Danny has a daughter we all know that she is his one and only and I have come to accept my place as 2nd or even 3rd place when it comes to certain things Danny is proud of.  Some of them being.......... drum roll please............... his garden, yard, flowers and Maya display we have in the front room.   I'm sure that his whole education career plays a part in that since he studied Soil and the Maya.  Needless to say, I do benefit from it and hopefully when he's done with school and gets a "real job" we will start to see the fruits of his labor even more (:  But for now I get to enjoy beautiful rose flower arrangements in the house, I get to cook with fresh vegetables and spices from our garden and live in beautiful home that he keeps nice and clean on the outside while I do the cleaning on the inside. 
                                                            Our garden


                                          Danny surprised us with this pool, and I was sooo excited



                                          Danny was nice and let me put my stuff up on the far right

1 comment:

  1. omg u guys have a garden!!! so lucky!! u guys hit it!! that is seriously so cool!!

    ReplyDelete