Monday, June 27, 2011

Para las Abuelas....

This posting is mostly for las Abuelitas de la familia...  I know how much they both enjoy watching videos and seeing pictures of their grandchildren, since we are all so far away ):  I have no idea how to post a video using my blog account- I can't find that option on my toolbar, so all of the videos are linked through youtube, sorry you will have to click on each link to see the video and you'll have to click on the back arrow to get back to the blog, cause if you hit close you'll close out of the blog also.  Please excuse my lame commentary on all the videos!!

Enjoy!!!
Videos of Elia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRZzGzL5G3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Uq1jk7EiM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In7hMLZXWKw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXEb9spPGmg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV4CgZpZNw4&feature=related


Videos of Daniel Harty climbing-Fearless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOtlBWmZWBY&feature=related

In the video below you will see how fearless Daniel is- There is a boy older than him (9 or 10 years old) who was scared of climbing the same things and on top of that he needed help getting down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YVHDZLDb4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nic3zRIB90A&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment