Time flies, Danielito is already 1 month- although to me he looks like a 3 month baby.. I realized in my previous posted that I didn't explain who we named him after. Daniel- is obviously after his dad and grandpa, my dad's name is Daniel ( 2 amazing people in my life) Patricio is the name of my late uncle (my mom's younger brother) he passed away 4 years ago this month of a brain tumor. He was an amazing man, he served and helped many people as a doctor and in his callings as stake pres and bishop in Argentina. One night I had a dream of him and woke up the next morning feeling I had to have the name Patricio somewhere on hIs name. I had to convince Danny a bit, but it all worked out and apparently PatrIcIo Is also on Danny's mom sIde of the famIly, so thIs tIme around we made sure we kept It In the famIly.....he'll have quite the legacy to live up to. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment